Founded in 1979, Four Rivers Audubon is one of 44 Florida affiliates of the National Audubon Society, serving seven of the northern-most counties in North Central Florida.
OUR MISSION is to connect people with nature and act as a voice of conservation for the future of birds and our natural world.
Come to our last Alli-walk of the season....
Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
Meet at 8:00 am at the pole barn at Alligator Lake
What is an Alli-Walk??
click here for details and a map
It was a fun-filled family day at the 2015 Alligator Lake Spring Festival.
- learn about the birds in your own backyard
- come on field trips
- enjoy special events
- participate in citizen-scientist efforts like bird counts
- make new friends who enjoy the great ourdoors
- take advantage of leadership opportunites
- work with area naturalists and scientists
- get involved with local efforts to protect and preserve our springs and rivers